I work with PhD students, academics and practitioners across different departments, universities and institutions. Whilst this makes it tricky to pin down exactly ‘my group’, it exemplifies my enthusiasm and commitment for interdisciplinary and beyond-academic working practices. The following is a list of collaborators I have recent or ongoing collaborations with:
- Roz Pidcock, in her capacity as an Independent Consultant for our joint co-editorship of the Climatic Change Special Issue. Roz also works at Climate Outreach; and was previously Head of Communications for IPCC WGI and Deputy Editor at Carbon Brief.
- Toby Smith, Senior Programme Lead: Visuals and Media, Climate Visuals / Climate Outreach
- Hywel Williams, Computer Science and Travis Coan, Politics, both University of Exeter
- Tim Kurz, Psychology, UWA, Australia
- Mike Schäfer, IPMZ, Institute of Mass Communication and Media Research, University of Zurich
- James Painter, Politics and International Relations/Reuters Institute, University of Oxford
- Jon Barnett, Resource Management and Geography, University of Melbourne
- John Handmer, School of Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences, RMIT University, Australia
At the University of Exeter, I am an active member of the Geography Department’s Environment and Sustainability Research Group. It is great to research and teach alongside academics including Neil Adger, Patrick Devine-Wright, Kate Brown, Stewart Barr, Karen Bickerstaff, Catherine Butler, Louisa Evans, Dr Ricardo Safra de Campos and Tara Quinn.